The main 8 chest workout at home with dumbbells muscles that act on the shoulders
chest workout with dumbbells at home in Some people have a perception that chest exercises with dumbbells do not always have a positive effect on the muscles of the chest. It is believed that the risk of injury is great when training the chest with dumbbells. In this article, we will try to dispel this myth, and show you the main 8 chest workouts at home with dumbbells muscles that act on the shoulders.
The main 8 chest workout at home with dumbbells muscles that act on the shoulders. The chest muscles are two muscles that act on the chest, that is to say, that they are the muscles of the pectoralis major and pectoralis minor. The chest muscles are related to the heart, therefore, to support his work needs to be strong. The pectoralis major is the muscle that acts on the arms; It is one of the muscles that act on the shoulder. This muscle acts on the arm and the chest. The pectoralis minor acts on the chest
Throw the mass on your chest of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Bench Press
- Lie on your back and take the weight off the holder, with a grip that is 10-15 cm wider than your shoulders.
- Slowly lower the bar to your chest, then raise it to the maximum position.
- You must not suddenly push the weight off your chest! Don’t let your butt get off the bench!
- If you have a problem that you can’t keep your back straight without bending, lift your legs in the air.
- It affects the lower chest region the most, but it also stimulates the entire chest-shoulder area.
Counter-oblique push with a two-handed weight of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Opposite of oblique thrust.
- Affects the lower outer part of the chest.
- Some bodybuilders say this exercise works harder on the chest than a regular flat bench press.
- Adjust the bench between 30 – 45 degrees depending on what suits you best.
- Also read fitness gear pro utility wieght bench
Oblique thrust with a two-handed weight of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Adjust the bench at an angle of 25 – 30 degrees if possible.
- Lower the bar to the center of your chest just below your chin.
- Mainly affects the upper chest, as well as the anterior deltoids and triceps. If you increase the angle of the bench, the pressure shifts from the upper chest to the shoulders.
Crossing cables on cross machines of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Grasp the handles from the upper reels.
- Lean forward with one foot in front and slowly connect the cables so that the handles touch.
- Keep tightness on your chest!
- Slowly return the cables to the home position.
Push dumbbells on the bench of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Similar to two-handed weight training, except that two dumbbells are used.
- Lower the dumbbells from the side of the chest so that they are facing each other with the ends. Wait in that position, then raise to the maximum.
- Dumbbells give you a larger radius of motion for greater stretching.
- Connections develop between the chest and shoulders as well as the inside of the chest.
Push-ups on a sloping bench of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Oblique version of flat dumbbell thrust.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells, going to a complete but controlled tightening at the bottom.
- Great exercise for developing the upper chest!
Stretching dumbbells on a sloping bench of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Lie down on a sloping bench.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and lift them to arm’s length above the shoulders with the palms facing inward and with straight arms.
- Using a semicircular motion, lower the dumbbells on each side of the chest.
- Keep your elbows slightly bent!
- Affects the inside of the chest.
You can also do this exercise on a flat bench of chest workout with dumbbells at home
- Make sure your feet are firmly on the ground.
- Hold the dumbbell over your head with your arms straight.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back behind your head until your arms are parallel to the floor.
- You can also do this with your body positioned vertically about the bench.
- Affects the small muscles of the chest.
If You buy fitness bench so try these
fitness gear pro utility weight bench
Marcy Multi-Position Workout Utility Bench for Home Gym Weightlifting and Strength Training SB-10115, Black
Amazon Basics Flat Weight Workout Exercise Bench, Black
Fitness Reality 2000 Super Max XL High Capacity NO Gap Weight Bench with Detachable Leg Lock-Down
Circuit Fitness 5-Position Utility Weight Bench with Adjustable Seat for Home Gym AMZ-563BN